Llorente Denied Going to Juventus

Posted by Admin on Friday, December 14, 2012

Attackers Athletic Bilbao's Fernando Llorente, plans to leave his team at the end of this season. However, he denied having reached an agreement with Juventus.


He will be a free transfer in June after rejecting a new contract at Bilbao. Thus, Llorente open to negotiate with other clubs from next month.

Juventus are the only club to attract the most interest Llorente. Speculation is growing says, the two sides have reached an agreement even.

"No. Absolutely not true. I think it's normal that people talk about it. However, I have to respect the rules. Athletic players I was up to 1 January next year," said Llorente told Sky Sports.

Then to Llorente will leave? "I love the Premier League. I repeatedly said that the league was interested me. However, you never know what will happen. Was the best option for my future. However, we must wait until the end of the season to see what happens," he said.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Sports Top Blogs Sports Blogs Top  blogs Blogged.my Sport Sites Catalog Top Sport Sites Top Soccer Sites My Ping in TotalPing.com Sports BlogsSports blog list
Submit Blog & RSS Feeds